Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Interesting study on FMS and HSV (Herpes Simplex Virus)

My entire purpose of starting this blog is to keep my own research someplace that I can refer back to and reflect on.  Another reason was to hopefully touch the lives of others who may find themselves in a similar situation as I did about 4 yrs ago - sick with no answers!  It's not a fun place to be and actually a very desperate place to find yourself.

Over the course of time as I started to feel better and become more active in my own life I slowly stopped posting things to my blog - this was not intentional, just an oversight as life gets busy.

My goal right now is to keep up on this blog, continuing to add beneficial information that I have found online myself or that was sent to me.  I hope to be a source of information to those out there who seek it and to keep those who wish to be kept up to date on how I'm doing with my own struggles.

Today I read an article that I found quite interesting.  As anyone who suffers from FMS, CFS, and other chronic issues we don't really have any answers but all these studies being done touch on the POSSIBLE - they still have a long way to go to be proven or to even have a remedy that will work.  It's a sad place to be, looking in on these things with the hope that someday in our lifetime they will find something to help us - until then, we carry on, trying new things until we find something that works well enough.

You can read the article HERE

Until next time - to your health!

Gerri



No comments:

Post a Comment