Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Let's visit this FMS and Herpes connection again shall we?

So if you recall in my last post I included an article I had found that shows a potential link between FMS and HSV.  If you need to refresh yourself on that article, you can do so by clicking HERE - then let's dig a little deeper into this connection and see what we find.

Naturally, I've been doing some research of my own and think that this article has a lot to it and that this .  I have EBV (Epstein Barr Virus) which is also known as human Herpesvirus 4.  EBV is also linked to Chronic Fatigue - hmmmm interesting, I have that too.  EBV can also cause infectious mononucleosis - another interesting thing, I was diagnosed with Mono when I was 16 - seeing the dots connect yet? Mono and EBV, the two seem to go hand in hand.  Funny thing though, once you have it, you NEVER ever get rid of it.  It lurks and can cause havoc on your body at any given time.  Sound familiar?  Boy it sure does to me!

So we know there is a link between EBV, HSV, CFS and Mono.....where does FMS come into play?  I wonder if because of all the other things, FMS and the pain we experience is just another part of the Herpes virus boring away at our nerve ganglia which in turn causes our unexplained pain all over our bodies....something to consider as a real possibility.

See what happens when I have too much time on my hands?  I start posting to my blog and researching things which leads me in all kinds of directions!

On a side note, please, please look at this product I've talked about PowerStrips - it works and the results are incredible!  I've been enjoying pain free living since finding it and hope to help others who suffer from pain with this simple system.

Until next time - to your health!!!

Gerri

No comments:

Post a Comment