Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's taken some time but I'm seeing results

I'm so excited today!! Why? Because I noticed that I have stopped losing wads of hair when I wash my hair and run my hands through it! This is a huge plus as that tells me that all the changes I've made in my lifestyle are making their impact in and outside of my body!

You see, I've been losing large amounts of hair for a while now - nobody seems to know why, medications - maybe......diet - maybe.....Chronic Illness - maybe...probably! Either way, today is the first day I've seen a noticable impact that the changes I've made are working - no hair in drain today, no hair on my hands after putting product in.....it actually made me stop in my tracks to take notice!!

Hair loss of course is normal, but the amount I have been use to losing has been more than normal - maybe this means I'll start seeing my thick hair again! Either way I'm thrilled that it appears to be done coming out in huge clumps......

My fatigue is still somewhat of an issue however I have noticed that I'm not as tired as I historically have been - and I'm completely off the medication I've been on for well over 4 yrs now that was specifically prescribed to help me with energy.....everything is headed in the right direction, it's just taking time as one would expect.

That's about all I have to share today - just wanted to post real quick about this significant change in my body! Along with that I've lost 6lbs and am continuing to juice daily.......

No comments:

Post a Comment