Friday, February 11, 2011

It's feels good to accomplish something

Even if that something is just the pantry getting cleaned out and straightened up! I know it might be something small but it's done finally and I can mark that off my list! I've been avoiding it but this afternoon I was trying to get something and a few things fell out on me - that frustrated me enough at that point that I just started rearranging things, tossing things and before you knew it, it was done! I'm glad that's over with!

Once again, there were things in there dating back to 2008...at least I didn't find things dating back to 1996 like I did with the medicine cabinet!! Sheesh - I'm beginning to wonder if we have a problem with getting rid of things!

Here is a picture of the "before"


And here it is "after"


I know, we have a lot of stuff in there, it doesn't look that much different really in the pictures but believe it or not I had a full trash bag of things I tossed out! At least now everything is visible and I can see what we do have instead of not really knowing exactly what is in there.

I had a bit more energy today so I've been really busy doing laundry, straightening the house and doing some general cleaning.....we may need to leave to California as my father in law is in the hospital with congestive heart failure. We think he'll end up being OK but we really feel we should go see the family and offer our support to my mother in law who is really just a wreck with this whole thing. So we'll see, we aren't sure just yet what we are going to do.

That's it for now - just a quick update so I wouldn't forget to update everyone on my progress with those areas I had mentioned I needed to purge - until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment