Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tired is an understatement

Those of you who suffer from Chronic Fatigue know what I mean.  To just say "I'm tired" isn't really giving a good indication of how you really feel.   Exhausted is a good word but even that doesn't do it justice.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of being tired!  This week my CFS has been in overdrive - I was doing good for quite a while but last week was on the go for several days in a row - late to bed, early to rise and now I'm paying for it with extreme sleepiness even after 9 hrs of sleep for several days in a row this week.

My body aches are present and I just feel out of sorts.  I hate this!  I hate this disorder, I hate feeling useless and being useless.  Hate it all!

This is an interesting article HERE - I might need to find a functional medicine Doctor to get me on back on a good path with a cleanse and immune system treatments.

Has anyone ever done anything like what is mentioned in this article?  If so I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment