Sunday, July 19, 2015

Three weeks post surgery, no changes

Hello!

Well here I am 3 wks post surgery and really, I don't feel like there has been any change in how I feel. I realize it takes time so I'm hopeful.  I have a follow up with my endocrine the first week in August for another blood test to see how my levels look.

I just finished a very busy week with my daughter and her High School volleyball team.  We had two big camps we attended.  It was busy and I'm glad it's done.  This next week doesn't have many plans which I'm glad about - time to rest up!  The following week will be another busy one with another volleyball camp and a trip to California to see my family.  I'm the only one going and it will be a nice break/vacation before school starts again, which means I go back to work.

While my blog has mostly been about Fibromyalgia I am going to start including some things on Thyroid disease and hypothyroidism.  I think there are links between the two.  So as I get information I'll be including it here in link and just general information.

I don't really have a lot to report right now......I'm healing well from my surgery and hoping to see some changes as time goes on.  I'm currently on a 150mg dose of Synthroid which I'm beginning to wonder if it's too low since I'm really not seeing any kind of difference in how I feel overall.  I know that this particular medication is a T4 replacement and I wonder about the T3 - something to ask the dr and do a little research on.  I know Amour is another medication that replaces both the T4 and T3 so we'll see.

Until next time - to your health!

Gerri

1 comment:

  1. Awesome journey. Do not give up. Maybe my journey with low libidowill be inspirational too

    ReplyDelete